Remote attendance with legal certainty
OVAC is a cloud-based platform that creates a new remote face-to-face service channel. Thanks to a secure video conference backed by Blockchain and the management of the entire process, we ensure that meeting are easy and secure, with electronic evidence providing legal certainty.
Easy and simple implementation
OVAC is easy and quick to implement. There is no need to install software or have specific hardware. Any device with camera, microphone and web browser is valid to use it.
The client does not have to change their applications. We integrate with them.
What makes OVAC unique?
|Standard video conferencing solutions
Unattended online procedures
Allows remote participation
More convenient and cost-effective
People talking to people, easy and accessible
Full legal validity
Identity verification, blockchain evidence generation with full legal validity
Automatic document scanning
Digital management of the entire process
Easy to deploy
Cloud solution ready to install
OVAC has an API that allows the tool to be connected to import and export information and documentation, such as appointment managers, CRM, document managers, etc. It also has connectors for the most popular methods of customer identification (facial biometrics, digital certificates, OTP) and document signing.
Citizen services in Public Administrations
Customer service in companies that need to accredit the information provided
Sales in highly regulated environments
All in one product
Our product guarantees the complete management of all procedures, from the appointment to the report with evidence.
- It is a secure and auditable process that allows to perform administrative tasks remotely, with full traceability.
- We guarantee the privacy of all remote meetings.
- We make sure documents are shared and signed electronically among all participants securely.
- The implementation is simple, and you can make full use of the platform from minute one.
- With our fully-integrated cloud platform, no extra investment in infrastructure, networks, additional software, security, etc. is required.
- It is accessible from the web browser, no software download is required.