MIFID II (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II) is the European Union Directive that updates the framework for transparency and investor protection in the markets in financial instruments already established with MIFID. Councilbox offers the perfect solution for entities subject to this regulation.
The best way to comply with MIFID regulations
Through Councilbox's secure and certified cloud technology you can identify the customer, have full traceability of the interaction with them and their consent. Facilitating procedures and minimizing risks.
Legal security of the advice on and sale of investment products
With Councilbox, all communications with the client are recorded and all the information and explanations as well as the signed informed consents are also recorded in the minutes.
We facilitate complete remote procedures, providing a new alternative to on-site attendance, with more convenient, secure, and transparent pre and post negotiation processes.
Benefits of using Councilbox
For the financial institution
- Full traceability of the entire process
- Legal security in the face of potential customer complaints
- Release of face-to-face resources in offices
- New organizational possibilities for customer service
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Avoid unnecessary journeys
- Convenience and ubiquity to take the necessary actions with your financial institution
- Lower time investment
- Increased satisfaction with the support received by your entity
Councilbox can be integrated with any program or service of the financial institution, such as appointment management, personal customer directories, reporting systems, etc.LEARN MORE